Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County offers opportunity, advancement and a great foundation for growth to energetic people looking to serve our mission. Those who join our team are committed to providing superior care and service so our patients and their families can celebrate life. We provide our committed staff members with the resources and support to contribute and make a difference in the lives of patients and families every day.
We guarantee our patients and their families:
- Clinical supervision from nine dedicated full-time physicians certified in hospice and palliative medicine
- An option for inpatient care to address acute symptoms and pain
- Occupational Therapy to enable enjoyment of activities of daily living
- Light Therapy for relaxation and comfort, alleviation of anxiety
- Music Therapy for relaxation and comfort, memory enhancement
- Massage Therapy and Aromatherapy for relaxation and comfort
- Respiratory Therapy for symptom management
- Home Health Aide assistance tailored to meet individual patient needs, including multiple daily visits and tuck-ins
- Top-of-the line medical equipment
- Bereavement services from professionally licensed counselors and social workers of Pathways of Hope
- Support from over 600 volunteers
- American Pride veteran care and services
- Deemed status from the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer.