For thirty-five years Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County has been fortunate to serve a community that has been most generous in their support. Here are ten easy steps you can take to support our mission and benefit patients and families in our community:
1. Kroger Community Rewards. Simply link your Kroger Card to Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County, and you’ll support us with each purchase at no cost to you. Visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards to link your card to our organization (#81089).
2. For All Seasons. Shop at our For All Seasons Gift Boutique at 2 West Main Street in downtown Troy. Staffed by our Auxiliary members, our unique children’s gifts, home decor, jewelry, stationery and cards are sure to have you covered for holidays and birthdays. All proceeds go to support our mission.
3. Volunteer. Time is a valuable resource to our patients and their families. From friendly visits and flower deliveries to office support and data entry, every minute of volunteer time helps enable us to deliver superior care and superior services.
4. Facebook. Like our Facebook page and the For All Seasons page to share our posts and help us keep the community up to date on Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County happenings.
5. United Way and Employer Match programs. Designate your United Way donation to us as your charity of choice or see if your employer offers matching funds when you donate to us.
6. Annual Gifts. Become one of the generous donors who support us during our Annual Giving Campaign.
7. Memorial Gifts. A meaningful way to honor the memory of someone you love is to make a donation to Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County in their name.
8. Attend our events. From memorial walks to picnics, there are lots of fun ways to get involved and raise funds for our patients. Join us!
9. Invite us. We welcome the opportunity to speak at your group’s next meeting so we can let people know who we are and how we can help.
10. Amazon Smile. You can choose Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County as your charity when you shop online through Amazon Smile.